DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 6.5 million South Africans now use LinkedIn for business.
- LinkedIn has become the “Who’s Who” for business. It’s where you are expected to display your credentials.
- Your personal profile page is where you connect with individuals and build your network.
- A LinkedIn company page is important for presenting your company’s credentials.
- Keywords are essential in your LinkedIn content to ensure that your profile is searchable.
- All 2,000 characters in your profile summary should be used to ensure maximum searchability.
- LinkedIn is ideal for showcasing your work and your expertise.
- The Experience section on LinkedIn is the right place to display case studies.
- Endorsements on LinkedIn are vital for boosting searchability.
Personal testimonials on LinkedIn are very important. Social has infiltrated the business space, people now expect to see what others have to say about your work.